WE ARE OPEN FOR ON-PREMISE BEER CONSUMPTION AND ENJOYMENT. IF YOU'RE HUNGRY, ON TUESDAYS ITS TACO TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY, FAYE'S DINER IS HERE. CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR TIMES. WALK-IN/CURBSIDE PICKUPS, DELIVERY, and SHIPPING OPTIONS STILL AVAILABLE.
He is the patron saint of Czech brewers because he decreed death for hop exporters and/or thieves. His beer is a Bohemian Pilsener. Summer availability.
He is a patron saint of beer and brewers because of his former life as a party animal. His beer is a Jalapeño Smoked Brown Ale. Autumn availability.
He is a patron saint of beer due to the traditions of giving fermented drinks as gifts. His beer is a Winter Warmer Christmas Ale. Winter Availability.
In 2008, Andrew and Amy met Joel and Kristen. Andrew and Joel began brewing beer together with two other friends, Jonathan and Pete. Once a month this group would gather to grill meat, brew beer, and imbibe. The garage conversations about opening a brewery in Asheboro began evolved from “someone should” to “we should” to “we are”. Through a few roadblocks and a couple of twists of fate, with determination and help from a lot of friends, because of the support of great people and a great community, Amy, Andrew, Kristen, and Joel opened Four Saints Brewing Company on May 6, 2015.
Get All the Newest and Best Info First!
See What’s On Tap
THE LATEST FROM
While we are excited to have you back in the taproom, there are some New Ways that we will be doing things and some other need-to-know information before you visit.
- All ages are welcome in the taproom with the expectation that 5+-year-olds wear masks, all ages remain seated (no roaming the taproom), and <10-year-olds are accompanied to the restroom by a parent/adult caregiver.
- We do have limited seating capacity and if all tables are full, we may ask you to wait in your vehicle until there is a place available for you. Our hostess/bartender will be seating up to six people per table, depending on available tables.
- Our hostess/bartenders will provide you with directions for ordering and other requirements during your visit.
- Please check our Events Calendar (link) for Live Music, Trivia, and other event info.
- We are continuing Walkin/Curbside Pickup, Local Deliveries, and shipping via UPS throughout NC and Washington, DC. Place orders online at www.FSBCStore.com
- Every table and seat will be disinfected prior to that table/seats being occupied by a new party/person, which takes about ten minutes. Every night the entirety of the taproom will be disinfected and sanitized after we close.
- We will be doing our best to provide you with a great experience during your visit. As we learn these New Ways ourselves and improve on them daily, we appreciate your patience, understanding, and suggestions.
- If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please email [email protected]