We are Now Open for On-Premise Beers.
Walk-in/Curbside Pickups Still Available.
While we are excited to have you back in the taproom, there are some New Ways that we will be doing things and some other need-to-know information before you visit.
- In accordance with recommendations from the CDC and NCDHHS and because of the #NCBeer Pledge we took as a company, all bartenders will be wearing masks during service. All employees will be subject to a Daily Symptom Screening and temperature checks at the beginning of all shifts.
- We are requiring anyone who visits the taproom this week to wear a mask into the taproom – for on-premise or to-go purchases. This is non-negotiable. Once you are seated by your hostess, you may remove your mask.
- The taproom will be 21+ for the time being.
- Please enter and exit the brewery through the back door, nearest Bicentennial Park
- The front door on Fayetteville Street will be used as an emergency exit only.
- We do have limited seating capacity and if all tables are full, we may ask you to wait in your vehicle until there is a place available for you. Our hostess will be seating up to six people per table, depending on available tables.
- Our hostess will provide you with directions for ordering and other requirements during your visit.
- Las Cellbolitas Taco Truck will be here Thursday-Sunday.
- No onsite events like trivia and live music for the time being.
- We are continuing Walkin/Curbside Pickup, Local Deliveries, and shipping via UPS throughout NC and Washington, DC. Place orders online at www.FSBCStore.com
- Every table and seat will be disinfected prior to that table/seats being occupied by a new party/person. Every night the entirety of the taproom will be disinfected and sanitized after we close.
- We will be doing our best to provide you with a great experience during your visit. As we learn these New Ways ourselves and improve on them daily, we appreciate your patience, understanding, and suggestions.
- If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, please email [email protected]
Cheers, thank you, and see you soon!
He is the patron saint of Czech brewers because he decreed death for hop exporters and/or thieves. His beer is a Bohemian Pilsener. Summer availability.
He is a patron saint of beer and brewers because of his former life as a party animal. His beer is a Jalapeño Smoked Brown Ale. Autumn availability.
He is a patron saint of beer due to the traditions of giving fermented drinks as gifts. His beer is a Winter Warmer Christmas Ale. Winter Availability.
In 2008, Andrew and Amy met Joel and Kristen. Andrew and Joel began brewing beer together with two other friends, Jonathan and Pete. Once a month this group would gather to grill meat, brew beer, and imbibe. The garage conversations about opening a brewery in Asheboro began evolved from “someone should” to “we should” to “we are”. Through a few roadblocks and a couple of twists of fate, with determination and help from a lot of friends, because of the support of great people and a great community, Amy, Andrew, Kristen, and Joel opened Four Saints Brewing Company on May 6, 2015.
Get All the Newest and Best Info First!
See What’s On Tap